Skip to content

Yappy Hour at the Barking Lot: Spooky Bake Sale, Cake Walk, and Pet Costume Contest

Thursday, October 28, 2021 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM) (CDT)


Grab your furry family members and join us for an afternoon of spooktacular fun!

Cost $35 per person - includes a hot dog, bottle of water, and a TREPAC investment in your name.


Event Schedule:

4-4:30 p.m. - Check-in

4:45 p.m. - Pet Costume Contest

5:15 p.m. - Cake Walk

Spooky Bake Sale will occur throughout the event

Be sure to enter your furry friend into our costume contest in any of the following categories:

Most Hilarious Costume

Scariest Costume

Best Owner/Pet Look Alike

Pet Contest/Rules Details:  

Entrants will be judged on behavior, costume design, showmanship, humor, originality, design & color, tasteful and creative presentation.  Use your imagination!  

  • Entries must check in with event Officials between 4-4:30 p.m.
  • Contest will begin at 4:45 p.m.
  • Keep pet safety and comfort in mind.
  • All pets are allowed in this contest (alive or stuffed).
  • Participant’s entry number tag (which will be provided) must be visible to the judges.
  • Entrants must gather at the parade ring at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the parade.
  • Winners will be announced as soon as the contest is complete.
  • Costumes must be safe, comfortable, and g-rated.
  • Entries cannot win in more than one category.
  • The judges’ decisions are final.
  • Live animals must be on a leash maximum of 6 feet.
  • Animals must be under your control at all times.
  • Owners/Handlers are responsible for the actions of their pets.
  • Animals must be clean and in good health.
  • Animals must be up-to-date on all shots, including rabies vaccinations.
  • No animals in season.
  • Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry or excuse aggressive animals from the event area.
  • Animals must get a long with others and be sociable with other pets, adults, and children.
  • Animals must be well adjusted to crowds & noisy environments.
  • Please be prepared to clean up after your pet
  • No motorized vehicles are allowed.
  • Winners will be included in our post event coverage press releases and on our website.

Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.  Contributions to the Texas REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC) and the Texas Association of REALTORS® Federal Political Action Committee (TAR FedPAC)—which makes contributions to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC)—are voluntary and may be used for political purposes.  The amount indicated is merely a guideline, and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amount.  You may refuse to contribute without reprisal, and the National Association of REALTORS®, Texas REALTORS®, and its local associations will not favor or disadvantage anyone because of the amount contributed.  Until the RPAC annual goal is met, 70% of an individual’s contribution goes to TREPAC and may be used to support state and local candidates; the remaining 30% is sent to TAR FedPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116. (Exception: 100% of an individual’s contribution goes to TREPAC if the individual is an employee of an affiliate member of Texas REALTORS®.) After the RPAC annual goal is met, 100% of an individual’s contribution goes to TREPAC and may be used to support state and local candidates. You may contact the Texas REALTORS® political committee administrator at 800-873-9155 to obtain information about your contributions.

CCAR Banquet Room & Parking Lot
6821 COIT RD Collin County Assoc. of REALTORS
Plano, TX 75024 United States
Event Contact
Christa Fulton
Send Email
Thursday, October 28, 2021 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM) (CDT)
Powered By GrowthZone
Scroll To Top