VIRTUAL: zipForm Plus
Wednesday, August 24, 2022 (12:30 PM - 4:30 PM) (CDT)
THIS IS A VIRTUAL CLASS. WE WILL MEET VIA ONLINE VIA ZOOM. NO IN-PERSON CLASS SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS
Course #: 41744 Provider #: 298, CCAR Hours: 4 CE
Cost: $20 for CCAR Members; $40 for Non-Members Instructor: Mary Harris-Dieter
zipForm Plus is a member benefit of Texas REALTORS® and NAR. While the MLS does have links to the program, you must go to the Texas REALTORS® website and create your personal account for zipForm Plus before class. It can take up to 72 hours for your subscription to be active. Class instructors and Staff cannot do this for you.
In zipForm® Plus, you will learn:
- How to set-up forms to auto-populate consistently used fields (templates)
- What forms to use for transactions
- Ways to utilize electronic signatures (Digital Ink or Docusign)
- Auto-population of listing information
In order to take this course, you must:
- ensure that your browser and device are updated;
- bring a copy of your “Information About Brokerage Services” (IABS) to class; obtain this from your broker. Click here to see the form.
- set-up your zipForm Plus account at www.texasrealestate.com
- Log in: You should have an account set-up with your profile; if not, please do so.
- On the Texas REALTORS® dashboard, click on the link that says zipForm.
- Scroll down and, on the left side, you will see “Create your zipForm Plus Professional account.”
- Click on this and proceed to set-up your account. Afterwards, you will receive a login and password. Have your login and password accessible to you during class.
If you need assistance before the class in setting up your account, call the zipForm Plus help line at 800-383-9805 or the CCAR MLS Department at 972-618-3800. Should you wait until the day of the course and zipForm Plus is inaccessible, you will be asked to leave the class and reschedule for another day and time.
An email containing the Zoom link will be provided a day before the class. Prior to class, attendees will receive an email with information on setting up a Zoom account and links to class materials, if applicable. To participate in class, a functioning Web camera is necessary.