HYBRID: Foundation Repairs as They Relate to Real Estate Transactions
Thursday, September 15, 2022 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CDT)
* This is a HYBRID Course. Classroom and Zoom attendance is available. Please ensure you select your preferred method of attendance when registering!
Course #: 42273 Provider #: 576, Thomas M Kidd Hours: 3 CE
This course is brought to you by: Structured Foundation
Cost: $15 for CCAR members and $25 for non-members Instructor: Billy Tatum; Keta Woods
In this course, you will learn:
- How to read an engineer's report
- How to understand plumbing tests
- How foundation issues can affect closings
- How foundations are evaluated
An email containing the Zoom link will be provided a day before the class. Prior to class, attendees will receive an email with information on setting up a Zoom account and links to class materials, if applicable. To participate in class, a functioning Web camera is necessary.